About The Andersons Ethanol Group
The Andersons began as a single grain elevator and one man's dream. Today, it is a publicly-traded company with diverse interests encompassing a variety of agribusinesses. Our investment in ethanol is a natural extension of our core business competencies in grain operations, corn originations, and commodity processing.
We are currently a significant investor in and manage the operations of The Andersons Albion Ethanol LLC (Michigan), The Andersons Clymers Ethanol LLC (Indiana), The Andersons Marathon Ethanol LLC (Ohio), and The Andersons Denison Ethanol LLC (Iowa).
We originate more than 390 million bushels of corn, soybeans, and wheat annually through our relationships with thousands of customers in the Midwest. Our approach utilizes one-on-one business relationships while focusing on the development and execution of integrated commodity prices and production risk management plans.
As one of the top 10 grain-handling companies in the U.S., we pride ourselves in the services we can provide to the ethanol industry:
Our Services Include:
- Project Development Consulting
- Plant Operations
- Commercial risk management services, including various risk management tools to mitigate commodity price risk associated with dry-grind ethanol plants.
- Originating corn or other feedstock for the plants to supply all of the plants' feedstock requirements.
- Marketing the ethanol produced.
- Marketing distillers dried grains ("DDG") and any other ancillary co-products (i.e., CO2, corn oil, E-85, etc.) available for sale.
- Providing comprehensive quarterly and annual financial reporting.
- Managing Board-level organization and governance.